Sunday, March 7, 2010

Loving it

Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve! - Mary Kay Ash


Love this quote. Love the message. That is how I try and live. That is what fuels my passion for sport. I learned a lot about "believing" in myself in 2008. That was the year of self doubt. Somewhere in late summer, early fall I found myself thinking these exact words. Towards the end of that year and all last year it was all about "no limits." If you even think it, try it. I saw this quote tonight and it just struck something in me. Had to say a little bit about it.

Okay enough of memory tripping! Yay the four week block ended today and the recovery week is on the books for next week. Did I mention YAY? I am so ready for a little training downtime, lighter load and a little more sleep!

Did I also mention on top of swimbikerun, I absolutely love TRX and my training sessions. I love the fact that for one hour I don't have to think! Yay for http://www.bewellpt.com and Jenn. She knows her stuff!

I promise to post more this week and make it a regular habit!

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment