Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Recovery days bring....

New thoughts and ideas! Wow recovery days are great! I feel so good today, unlike yesterday when I thought my legs were going to give out all day! With the rest comes new plans and different areas to explore. And new quotes. One of my favorite ones of the day:
"Smash the glass ceilings you have imposed on yourself" Love it! Why do I love it so much?
This year I have made a goal to myself (and no one else) that I was going to be the best I could be in whatever I did. Every day I am going to do the best job in training, work and life in general. I know this blog is about being a champion but that is what it means to me! Being a champion in everything you do. Going above and beyond what you even thought possible.
I promise to be a better blogger and poster and make this a better habit!
Peace!
So go smash those glass celings yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment