Tejas Runner Girl
1.If you had the chance to go back and change ONE THING about your past, what would it be?
2.If you had to choose between being blind & being deaf, which would you choose?
3.Favorite High School memory? (for the record, I have very few good high school memories)
4.If you could live ANYWHERE, where would it be?
5.Favorite blog & why.
6.Favorite song EVER.
7.Who was your teenage celebrity crush? Don’t even pretend you didn’t have one. We all did.
8.What’s the most unusual food you’ve ever eaten?
9.What is your college degree in? (interesting note: I have very few friends who haven’t graduated from college)
10.WHERE did you graduate from college?
11.What’s the worst injury you’ve ever sustained?
And WHO am I tagging?
YOU, dear reader. Yes you. All four of you.
A little insight into my life (at least as much as I am willing to share!)
1. One thing I would have changed was to not get married when I was 18. Stupid is as stupid does. And yes everybody that kept saying why don't you just wait, also said "Told you so"
2. I had to think about this one. I think I would rather be deaf. I would much rather see what is going on and read lips and notes.
3. Absolutely none. Hated High School with a passion. Am never going back there in my mind.
4. I would live in Hawaii. Not too hard for this one.
5. Favorite blog. Hmmm. Now this is totally now a brown nose answer at all. I would have to say Mamasimmons and not just because she is my coach; She is real, she is a mom, an athlete, she works, she's busy and she has always been my go to blog for reading all the others.
6. If you every catch me singing (which is most of the time it is this song stuck in my head. Bohemian Rhapsody. Friggin love it. Anything Queen.
7. OMG. Bruce Willis, Moonlighting to Die Hard
8. Cannot think of one thing unusual at all. So boring, I know.
10. But guess what,, never finished. Am THHHHHIIIIIISSSSSSSSS close.
11. My right leg Trimalleolar Fracture. Broke foot plate off tibia. Put back together again like Humpty Dumpty. Was told could be able to run in 12 weeks. Had in my mind I was going to run 10 miles. Yeah, did not happen. Was more like 24 weeks to run one mile. Was non weightbearing for 4 months. Had to be driven everywhere. Sucked. MAJORLY.
Mary Tanner, 38, Monterey, California