Monday, January 23, 2012

Machine like

It is pretty safe to say I am Type "A." really Like I needed to type that so you would know! I try to stay on top of everything and be one step ahead all the time. That's not to say that I never slack but not very often.
The same thing can be said for training. If it is there, written for me, planned for me, I do it. Regardless of what time it has to happen or when it will be done. It will get done.
Sort of like a machine. You program it and it performs.
I think this sort of approach works for some people and doesn't work for others.
It definitely works for me.

Yesterday I went *jogging*. I realized during this time, that I make it happen because I want it. I am searching for the elusive "it" still, but whatever it may be, I want it. It won't be pretty or perfect, but I will get it. I also started thinking about *aspirations* because I don't really like the word *goals*.
This year and the training I am doing, my aspirations are growing. I am looking a little farther out there then the norm for me and I like it. What can I accomplish this year? How is this process going to define it? Whatever it is, I am ready to tackle full on. In my machine like, type A way.
And I will leave you with a quote from the famous Tebow:
:Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

1 comment:

  1. That's a great quote!! I have zero talent so only my hard work will pay off in the end.

    ReplyDelete