Thursday, July 21, 2011

Long overdue

Wow! The time is flying by... I last left you with my wonderful recovery week and well recovery is over and the work is getting done. Here's whats been going on in the Monterey Bay.
- Seriously, July is freaking rad. Le Tour. Wake up with it. Hear it all morning. Time for work. No problem. DVR's are awesome.
- Good friend Diana's yearly visit from Washington.
- Meeting new friends for great rides through *rolling hills* while said friends dog whoops butt at dog show!
- Riding outside all the time and having sunshine.
- Contemplating next years races and realizing this past weekend having major FOMO at Vineman. Mark your calendars for November 1st!
- Being so tired at training again. Such a good feeling. Oh, how I've missed you!
- Just realized IM Canada is about 5 weeks away. Yippee!
On that note, I'm off to sleep. 4am comes quick!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for inspiring me to get up at 4:30 AM to train during the school year, but I am very happy to be off that schedule. Reading this made me realize you are still on it, now that is HK.

    ReplyDelete