This time of year always gets the best of me. I work many hours in the day but I always fit in my training. This year it just worked better to get up at earlier than normal time(gasp.) I know. FREAK. It is what it is and today is the LAST DAY! This past weekend the pressure was lessened and the GREAT TRAINING BEGAN. And because I am still so tired I have resorted to bullet points and I promise now to become a better blogger. (and next year do not let me sign up for an early season Ironman!)
Oh wait who am I kidding, I think Florianopolis is calling me.
- 2 am is the new 4am. Or was. Tomorrow is a whole new day.
- The last tax extension filed a short while ago and I am free.
- I am running again and just like coach said it would be no big deal and I would come back and be faster. Well, he's right.
- The last few weeks I started my build right into the throes of taxes and it was crazy. Proof that you can do it all.
- Seriously, if you take recovery e21 tabs every hour on the hour on a long ride, POOF, its like you didn't do anything
- I am taking a day off from work this week. Can you guess which one?
and it is not tomorrow.
- I want to race. But first I must do more work.
- This is going to be a good year and a good season. I feel it. And its going to be a long one.
Signing off now...Hope everyone has a great week and Happy End of Tax Season!!!