Tuesday, June 1, 2010

ChChCha...Chia and Chchchchanges

Chia Seeds. Wow. I didn't realize they were so good for you until yesterday when I stood at Whole Foods listening to the bulk buyer sell someone on them. So, I jumped on that bandwagon and bought 5 lbs. (I know, I go to extremes) But, they are SO GOOD. Good for you and you can put them on everything. Think I am kidding? Ask Bill. For the past 24 hours I have been singing the chia pet song!

Maybe we can call them chia changes. Yes, if you haven't noticed by now. I am BACK! from the dead. It really only took me like 9 days to feel better but sometimes you need that time. I have returned. I have a better attitude, new goals (think a fire was lit under my buns??) and exciting opportunites. Because isn't that what training/racing/exercising/working out is anyways? One big opportunity? and you know what? I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment