WATTIE INK

WATTIE INK
#rocktheW

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pump Up the Jam

Where does the time go? Someone asked me the other day when I was going to blog. Answer- I don't know? But guess what I'M BACK. Where do I start?
-Fall is one of my most favorite times of year. We have our best weather in September and October.  It is not so good with the time change though as I am ready for bed at 6pm.
-Tax season is officially over for the year and I have two months of stress free work.
-I may or may not have also picked up another project helping out our swim club. It is really fun though and the kids are amazing. I am hoping they help me through osmosis. (don't worry I am not teaching swimming :)
-Training officially kicked it up another notch these past two months.  Or maybe three notches.
-I have my LAST race for the year coming up in -5 days and I am PUMPED.
-We just made it into Arizona this afternoon and I am pooped.

More from the land of sunshine!

3 comments:

  1. You are a blog'a'holic. 10 posts in 2012?? Where do you find the time??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WWOOOOOHHOOOOOO!!! IMAZ!!! Kill it sister!

    ReplyDelete

Champion's Bucket List

In no particular order:

Qualify for Kona

Run all marathons in Hawaii (Maui x 2, Kona so far)

Climb Half Dome

Ride my bike in Spain

Watch the Tour de France live

Complete 50 Ironmans

Run the Gold Coast marathon in Australia

Go to Fiji and do nothing for two weeks