Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Airport blogging

Gal pal Suzy and I are sitting here in the airport, the first of many in our travels today. Final destination = Penticton! The weather there is superb right now and Sunday should be a good day. Let's talk about goals - of course number one is finish. Number two is let's pr on the run. I want a marathon time more in line with an open run time. Number three ( cant help but dream here) swim, swim swim!
Of course the overall GOAL is to have an awesome experience with friends and everybody have FUN. Then recover and get after it for a Big Time in 12 weeks. More to come. Keep your fingers crossed too that I continue to feel better. Monday morning had me waking up stressed!

7 comments:

  1. Have an awesome trip!!! I can't wait to hear how it goes for you two - wish Suzy luck for me!!! Nigel and I are really thinking about signing up for that for next year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swim fishy swim!!! :) Have a SUPER race, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have so much fun!! I just love love love that race. And, that swim is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAVE a great race MARY!!!!!! GO GO GO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. see ya soon! Hope travels went well! rest up for sunday, your gonna rock it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck!!! Can't wait to "watch" you all be awesome on IM day! :) Will be thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete