Sunday, May 2, 2010

26.2 is not my cooldown

Yesterday didn't go according to plan and I suffered another bout of dehydration. In trying to come up with the "why's" of it all, I have decided to not try and find an excuse and just get over it. Sometimes things don't go how you want them to, especially in this sport. After forcing myself to go on two years ago in Coeur d'Alene, passing out at mile 18 and 4 Iv's later I wasn't about to embark on that again. No BS and no excuses. It happened and it will happen. I cried yesterday all afternoon on Sherpa Bill's shoulder then spent the rest of the night online tracking Champion 2. He rolled in late last night and could only say he was beaten down. What a superstar for gutting it out! G money you are the man-

We decided to roll on out at 3:45am and were home mid afternoon. I am not talking to anyone today. I don't want to. Tomorrow might be a different story. My motto for the month is going to be 7 times knocked down 8 times up.

She was worth coming home for. She won't leave my side right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment